Are you a super motivated, detail oriented people person?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where problem solving is the norm?
Are you energized in a service-oriented, customer focused environment?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
ABOUT KOOLER PAINTING & GARAGES
We run a ridiculously fast growing business that helps home owners express themselves. We began in 2015 based on the simple premise of 'doing what we say we will do.' As a trades company we return phone calls, show up when we say we will do, and deliver quality work that our clients love.
Our company and services are growing fast because of our ability to serve. We began as a painting company and have been developing garage door sales, service and installations. Late in 2017 we'll continue to develop the aspect of garages - bringing in the best storage system around. And this is just the beginning!
Because of all this growth, we need someone who understands the true definition of Business Management. This is where you come in.
This is for you if:
- You’re passionate about client success and genuinely love helping people succeed.
- You are articulate and communicate extremely well – in person, and more importantly over the phone and through online communications.
- You love to problem solve and achieve goals.
- You are highly organized and precise. Details are your thing and you love keeping things in order.
- You’re process driven and like to automate things with software or other people - you create and develop systems to make life easier.
- You are highly proficient and experienced with Quickbooks online, Excel, and CRM Software
- You get stuff done and implement with minimal direction.
You will be:
- Overseeing the data entry, accounting, and reporting of Kooler's business.
- Developing Customer Relations - oftentimes being the first interaction clients have with Kooler - inside sales opportunities are within this role.
- Continuing the development of systems to run Kooler efficiently as we expand into service areas and markets.
- Creatively exploring business strategies with Kooler's ownership to best guide future growth.
- Managing and developing HR aspects for Kooler's team.
- Be a part of an amazing team with other high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- Design and implement solutions that will enhance the success Kooler and impact hundreds of clients.
- Enjoy a cool lifestyle in Colroado's most beautiful location.
- Mentorship and learning from experienced business leaders and great professional development opportunities.
- An opportunity to join our team early on and ride the wave of rapid growth with us.
- A great base salary with a bonus package, and compensation that grows with the company.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, send Matt an email and let us know why you’d be a great fit for the team:
Kooler Painting & Garages