Are you a super motivated, detail oriented people person?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where problem solving is the norm?
Are you energized in a service-oriented, customer focused environment?
And are you seeking autonomy in your job that allows you to build something of value for yourself and your community?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
ABOUT KOOLER PAINTING & GARAGES
We run a ridiculously fast growing business that helps home owners express themselves. We began in 2015 based on the simple premise of 'doing what we say we will do.' As a trades company we return phone calls, show up when we say we will do, and deliver quality work that our clients love.
Our company and services are growing fast because of our ability to serve. We began as a painting company and have been developing garage door sales, service and installations. We're growing into other unique offerings and continuing to scale. And this is just the beginning!
With this opportunity - we are seeking a Paint Project Manager to help lead and grow Kooler's Painting Division! This is where you come in.
This is for you if:
- You’re passionate about client success and genuinely love helping people succeed.
- You are incredibly knowledgeable in paint applications and production (of multiple materials and of multiple techniques).
- You love to problem solve and achieve goals and can do this while leading a team.
- You are highly organized and precise. Details are your thing and you love keeping things in order to maximize production efficiencies.
- You’re process driven and like to automate things with software and other people - you create and develop systems to make life easier.
- You are a leader others will follow and learn from.
- You get stuff done and implement with minimal direction.
You will be:
- Running Kooler's Paint Division - a $500,000+ annual revenue company
- Working within a budget to maximize materials costings and gain greater efficiencies in project delivery
- Training & managing additional Project Leads and Painters
- Documenting job costing to note results - working with Sales and Production Manager to gain overall success
- Reporting and communicating with clients daily and with use of Kooler's CRM - Job Nimbus software
- Be a part of an amazing team with other high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- Design and implement solutions that will enhance the success Kooler and impact hundreds of clients.
- Enjoy a cool lifestyle in Colroado's most beautiful location.
- Mentorship and learning from experienced business leaders and great professional development opportunities.
- An opportunity to join our team early on and ride the wave of rapid growth with us.
- A great base salary with a bonus package, and compensation that grows with the company.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, send Matt an email and let us know why you’d be a great fit for the team:
Kooler Painting & Garages